Media Invitation- B 1/3 Cedar Hill Road, Claxton Bay
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT SESSION
B 1/3 CEDAR HILL ROAD, CLAXTON BAY
The Honourable Dr. Surujrattan Rambachan, Minister of Works and Infrastructure, invites All Media to a Community Engagement Session for the Reconstruction of the B1/3 Cedar Hill Road, Claxton Bay on Thursday 9th January, 2014 at AM Marketing’s compound at 5:30p.m.
The Bridge Engineers attached to the Ministry’s Bridges, Landslip and Traffic Management Unit will be on hand to deliver a technical presentation of the details of the Bridge at B 1/3 Cedar Hill Road and other major bridge projects that will be undertaken in the area.
This interactive session is also intended to engage feedback (suggestions, comments and concerns) from residents and stakeholders regarding the project.
Directions from Port of Spain:
- Turn right onto the Uriah Butler Highway and proceed southwards
- Turn right onto the Forres Park Flyover
- Proceed straight ahead and pass Jusamco’s sand pile
- Continue towards the 1/3 Cedar Hill Bridge
- AM Marketing is located on the left hand side of the bridge
The Ministry of Works and Infrastructure anticipates your attendance and participation.
###Share on Facebook