This Country is Sick
We are playing the fool with the future of this country
The more I sit in Parliament and listen to the PNM Ministers answering questions the more I realize that they are incompetent and out of touch. For four years this go to has blamed and blamed and blamed the UNC for the country’s woes. However let’s be real. What have they done to deal with the situation.
1. What is the state of health Care in This country. In which other country would political spite be used to deny the use by the public if the Couva Hospital
2. What is the state of our roads. Pot holes, broken signage, dilapidated cable barriers, vehicles that should not be on the road. And a Ministry of Works and Infrastructure doing nothing to alleviate the situation. Dies pulling new vehicle numbers by the computer solve any of he real traffic and road problems.
3. What is happening to the supply of water in this dry season. Where is the planning at the Ministry of Public Utilities. Where is the high performance expected from the Hutu from Ghana Le Hunte
4. What is the state of national security. Our citizens are under threat. Their homes are being invaded. Murders are on the increase. Only gun talk comes out of the mouth of the minister of National Security. Gang leaders held. Gang leaders freed. What a sordid mess
5. What is the state of education. Are our children really being educated or are they being schooled. The minister seems not to care. Schools are now battle zones. Do we realize what is happening to the under 19’s in our country. Fete them let the jump Up and wave and wine. Everything is gonna be all right.
This country is SICK.Share on Facebook